Essential Needs to Know Overview- Employment Standard Act (ESA)
Dates and Times
- Tue Nov 14, 2017
Tue Nov 14, 2017
- Start Time:
- 8:00 AM
- End Time:
- 11:00 AM
Our Employment Standards Consultant, Patti Conboy, is facilitating an Essential Needs to Know Overview Course outlining all of the ways businesses can stay in compliance with the Employment Standards Act (ESA).
Essential Needs to Know Overview of the Employment Standards Act
In this 3 hour session you will learn how to:
- Foster a compliant workplace with happier employees
- Put ESA best-practices for difficult situations into action at your workplace
- Deal with Vactation Time, Public Holidays and Leaves of Absence
- Properly administer Wages, Hours of Work, Breaks and Overtime
- Appropriately address Termination and Severance
This 3 hour session will include a presentation by Patti Conboy, followed by a question and answer period. As always, light refreshments will be provided. All sessions are held at the Wilkens Health and Safety Solutions Office in Kingston, ON at 2225 Middle Road.
Note: A discount of 10% applies to registrations with quantities greater than 1.