Health & Safety
Employment Standards Act Training / Info Sessions
Wilkens Health and Safety Solutions offers an "Essential Needs to Know Overview” of the Employment Standards Act which is facilitated by our in-house expert Patti Conboy.
Unsure what the best practices for complying with the Employment Standards Act are? Be sure to register for this course.
To view our upcoming sessions please visit our event calendar.
Rate: $45.00/per person plus HST *coffee and refreshments will be provided.
In addition, we launched a series of in-depth, subject specific training sessions in 2017. Each of our public facilitated sessions are held at our offices located in the east end of Kingston in a relaxed country setting. Registration fees include all training materials and refreshments.
All our courses can also be scheduled to be presented at your site to your entire management team. Contact us for a quote, firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can we assist your business?
- Provide you with customized Employment Standards Consulting;
- Prepare your workplace for an upcoming Ministry of Labour Payroll Audits;
- Evaluate your existing human resource practices as they relate to the Employment Standards Legislation;
- Assist your business develop your Human Resources Manual;
- Develop required written agreements that must be in place for your specific workplace; and,
- Train your management and human resources staff in private, customized training sessions.
To help our clients with their training needs we provide group or one-on-one training and advice to ensure compliance with the Employment Standards Act (ESA) within the following categories:
- Posting Requirements
- Record Keeping
- Payment of Wages and Wage Statements
- Minimum Wage
- Hours of Work and Eating Periods
- Public Holidays
- Vacation and Vacation Pay
- Leaves of Absence
We also provide services specific to your business, assisting in the preparation of agreements for vacation, overtime, public holidays, hours of work, worker authorizations for deductions, and leaves of absence.