Health & Safety
Customized in house training sessions are available on the following
- Best Practices in WSIB Claims Management
- Making Sense of the NEER System
- Due Diligence
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Recognizing, Assessing and Controlling Hazards
- Workplace Hazard Specific Training
- Joint Health and Safety Committee Member Certification Training
- Basic Certification
- Worksite Specific Training and special workshops to make your committee more effective
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Incident Investigation
- Workplace Inspections - Why do them and how to conduct an effective one
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS)
- Violence in the Workplace Prevention Strategies
- Other training programs are developed in a customized format, upon request.
Training is available in house or in a group session format. A group session will be set up if 6 or more individuals request a specific topic. To register, please complete our Contact Form and we will contact you.
Worksite specific training sessions can also be arranged for additional topics on request.