Assistant Consultant - Injury Prevention
Wilkens Health & Safety Solutions (WHSS) is seeking a new team member to join our office of Health and Safety Consultants and Support Staff. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter who is seeking a career in the field of injury prevention. As the Assistant Consultant, the incumbent supports our Principal Consultant in delivering high quality injury prevention programming and training to WHSS clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support Principal Consultant with delivering injury prevention programming
- Liaise with clients to ensure quality injury prevention service is provided
- Perform workplace hazard assessments
- Update client health and safety manuals
- Facilitate health and safety programming/training
For more information about this position, or to apply, click here.